CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Real Quick

Hey lover! so i figured i haven't written on this in a while and its about time! Well as you know life is going fabulously and I'm loving work and where I'm at. Christopher and Scarlet set a date... December 27th. Crazy huh?! He bought the ring and he is proposing in the next few weeks. Ask me in a few months if i'm okay with it and maybe i'll be used to the idea! haha just kidding i'm really happy for them!

I know i've said this a lot of times but i'm really happy that you are happy! and i want to hear more about Ben and you little love birds!

Well i know this is really short but i have to run and but i just wanted to say hi really fast! oh and i'm putting some pictures on here because i think that we need them. well maybe if i can figure out how to add them. haha love you SOOOOOO much! MUAH!

Cal Bal



0 comments: