Remember how we used to hold hands and skip and sing that on our way home from class?!! Awe, I miss you!
Hmm... It kinda sounds like you're pretending that you're excited about having dear miss Scarlet as a permanent member of the family. :) Maybe with time she'll mellow out, and also once she's officially family you can be mean to her cause that's what siblings are for right?! Ok, totally kidding!! ;)
It was so good to talk to you the other day, I was way ecxited to hear your pretty lilttle voice! I forget if you've done it or not yet, but I want you to look on facebook and tell me what you think of him... I think I did pretty good, besides the fact that he has a mulet! (sounds of me vomiting) haha it's lovely. :) He's kind of had a skechy past I think but I know he's working on it, and even though it makes me kind of nervous, I don't think it's fair to judge someone on their past ya know? So hopefully this isn't a huge mistake on my part :-/
I always forget to ask you about it but I want to hear about Mexico really bad! like how you signed up, what you did, how long you were there! Just everything! I bet it was the most amazing experience!
I totally agree that we need pictures up... we'll both try and figure it out and keep each other updated. I want you to see my perm! haha it sounds grose but I like it. Anyway girl I better run and crack my butt into homework mode. But I love your stinkin guts girl and I miss ya like crazy! I hope you have an awesome week! I'm thinking of you. :)
Monday, July 14, 2008
La la La la la La!
Posted by Rachael at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment