CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smokes Baby

It has been so long!

I went to extravadance last night and remember how you, rach and I went last winter. They still had that nasty banjo band playing at the beginning. haha it was so funny!

How is everything going for you? Things w the fam and Dave? School and work?

Everything w me is the same... I'm so excited for thanksgiving break. I'm flying to Colorado w Ben and It's going to be so fun and a very much needed break. I can't believe the semester is almost almost over and that I'm almost half way through the program. It's so crazy! It's going good though, definitely a lot harder, busier and a lot more stress. I handle it better some days than others haha I'm sure you remember :-/ haha

I don't have tons of time but I wanted to say hi cause I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I love you girl, I hope your life is great. :)

0 comments: