CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Life

CAL-BAL!!

Hi baby! Sorry I never called you back I'm lame :( I hate that so much is happening with us and neither one of us has any idea about it! GR.... I am so excited to hear about your date! Are you in love do you think?! :) I really hope that he helps you get over the Blair boy because evey time I see him its a reminder of how dumb he is!

Seriously I hate that I already have boy problmes but I think I'm destined to it forever! Nursing is good but different than i thought.... I love it and I'm so excited for clinicals and stuff but it's really disorganized and you know how that bugs me! AH! It's kind of getting better but we'll see how the test this weekend goes! YIKES! I want to tell you all about it! oh and p to the s... Carlee is really nice Haha. Jeremy's mulet was so far from attractive I hate that you said that! hahah and funny story... Tinae asked if we were going to have pancake night and when I told her probably not cause that was our deal but I still wanted to do something just different she was really irritated. I thought it was funny :)

K I better get my buns studying but we need to talk this weekend! No exceptions!
Love you and I can't wait to hear from you. muah!

0 comments: